“We found not only a dedicated partner in DIALUNOX that offers technologically sophisticated solutions for the Rhonda player, also the transparent and honest communication between the companies makes it a pleasure to work with DIALUNOX.”
Fast. Affordable. Fully automated.
Use LabDisk technology to automate your laboratory workflow
The scientists and engineers from DIALUNOX and Hahn-Schickard research institute stuck their heads together in order to create a one-stop shop, offering the whole R&D workflow for development, test and pilot production for molecular diagnostics at the point-of-need.
What you get at the end is an intelligent, easy-to-use product capable of doing decentralized molecular analytics at the point where it is needed. From sample to answer. Just push a button and get your result.
Liquid handling and assay miniaturization: What is the challenge?
Our technology is aimed to solve the above-mentioned challenges by developing the LabDisk platform based on centrifugal microfluidics. This smart solution in the on-site molecular analysis will allow you to exactly match your needs.
- Miniaturization: Enable analysis of small sample volumes.
- Integration: Reduce your whole workflow on a small cartridge.
- Multiplexing: Get approximately 30 analytes done simultaneously.
- Automation: Achieve by spinning and temperature control.
“We appreciate DIALUNOX as a reliable partner with a high level of enthusiasm for our product, the LabDisk-Analyzer. Big thanks to all team members of DIALUNOX for their outstanding commitment and the cooperative partnership.”
From idea to series production - step by step
- create several design proposals
- use rapid prototyping to create the first functional models
- collect more user input and prove technical concept
- create specifications and test plans
- perform risk assessment
- make UX concept and create workflows
- verify developed hardware and software
- design freeze
- deliver pre-qualified prototypes for performance studies
- set up production lines
- validate production lines
- create production tools and software
- scale up as required
- deliver batches on time
- continuous quality monitoring